2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 21. - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 43. - CRIMES AGAINST THE PUBLIC MORALS
21-4313. Definitions. As used in this act [*], unless the context otherwise requires;
(1) "Animal" means every living vertebrate except a human being.
(2) "Farm animal" means an animal raised on a farm or ranch and used or intended for use as food or fiber.
(3) "Retailer" means a person regularly engaged in the business of selling tangible personal property, services or entertainment for use or consumption and not for resale.
(4) "Wild animal" means a living mammal or marsupial which is normally found in the wild state, but shall not include a farm animal.
(5) "Domestic pet" means any domesticated animal which is kept for pleasure rather than utility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.