2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 21. - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 42. - CRIMES AGAINST THE PUBLIC SAFETY
- 21-4201 Criminal use of weapons.
- 21-4202 Aggravated weapons violation.
- 21-4203 Criminal disposal of firearms.
- 21-4204 Criminal possession of a firearm.
- 21-424a Criminal possession of firearm by a juvenile.
- 21-4205 Defacing identification marks of a firearm. [See Revisor's Note]
- 21-4206 Confiscation and disposition of weapons; use of proceeds of sale.
- 21-4207 Failure to register sale of explosives.
- 21-4208 Failure to register receipt of explosives.
- 21-4209 Criminal disposal of explosives.
- 21-429a Criminal possession of explosives.
- 21-429b "Explosives" defined.
- 21-4210 Carrying concealed explosives.
- 21-4211 Refusal to yield a telephone party line.
- 21-4212 Creating a hazard.
- 21-4213 Unlawful failure to report a wound.
- 21-4216 Selling beverage containers with detachable tabs.
- 21-4217 Criminal discharge of a firearm. [See Revisor's Note]
- 21-4218 Unauthorized possession of a firearm on the grounds of or within certain state-owned or leased buildings and county courthouses.
- 21-4219 Criminal discharge of a firearm at an unoccupied dwelling; criminal discharge of a firearm at an occupied building or occupied vehicle.
- 21-4220 Unlawful endangerment.
- 21-4221 Endangering the food supply.
- 21-4222 Aggravated endangering the food supply.
- 21-4223 Unlawful possession or use of traffic control signal preemption devices; exemptions.
- 21-4224 Alcohol without liquid machine; unlawful acts.
- 21-4225 Criminal street gang prevention.
- 21-4226 Criminal street gang prevention; definitions.
- 21-4227 Recruiting criminal street gang membership.
- 21-4228 Criminal street gang intimidation.
- 21-4229 Criminal street gang member; bail, exceptions.
- 21-4230 Supplemental to the Kansas criminal code.
- 21-4231 Severability.
- 21-4232 Unlawfully tampering with electronic monitoring equipment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.