2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 21. - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 41. - CRIMES AGAINST THE PUBLIC PEACE
- 21-4101 Disorderly conduct.
- 21-4102 Unlawful assembly.
- 21-4103 Remaining at an unlawful assembly.
- 21-4104 Riot.
- 21-4105 Incitement to riot.
- 21-4106 Maintaining a public nuisance.
- 21-416a Reporting nuisance convictions to licensing authorities of clubs, drinking establishments and cereal malt beverage retailers.
- 21-4107 Permitting a public nuisance.
- 21-4110 Giving a false alarm.
- 21-4111 Criminal desecration.
- 21-4113 Harassment by telephone.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.