2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 21. - CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
Article 40. - CRIMES INVOLVING VIOLATIONS OF PERSONAL RIGHTS
- 21-4001 Eavesdropping.
- 21-4002 Breach of privacy.
- 21-4003 Denial of civil rights.
- 21-4004 Criminal defamation.
- 21-4005 Maliciously circulating false rumors concerning financial status.
- 21-4006 Maliciously exposing a paroled or discharged person.
- 21-4009 Kansas indoor clean air act; smoking in enclosed areas or public meetings; definitions.
- 21-4010 Smoking in enclosed areas or public meetings prohibited; smoke-free workplace, employer written policy; exceptions; designated smoking areas.
- 21-4011 Posting smoking prohibited signs.
- 21-4012 Unlawful acts; penalties; retaliatory discharge prohibited.
- 21-40,12a Rules and regulations to assure exemptions from smoking ban are bona fide.
- 21-4013 Same; local regulation of smoking.
- 21-4014 Same; severability.
- 21-40,14a Citation of Kansas indoor clean air act.
- 21-40,15a Funeral privacy; unlawful acts; penalty. [See Revisor's Note]
- 21-4018 Identity theft; identity fraud.
- 21-4019 Possessing or using scanning device or reencoder; definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.