2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 20. - COURTS
Article 9. - OFFICIAL REPORTERS FOR DISTRICT COURTS
- 20-9,10a Transcript as evidence.
- 20-911 False certificate or omission of portion of notes; penalty.
- 20-912 Rules for granting certificates for appointment as official reporters.
- 20-913 Title of reporter; administration of oaths; seal.
- 20-914 Same; certificate required before appointment.
- 20-917 Official court reporter; assignment; transcripts; power to administer oaths; reporters' expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.