2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 20. - COURTS
Article 32. - COMMISSION ON JUDICIAL PERFORMANCE
- 20-3201 Commission on judicial performance; duties of judicial council, commission on judicial qualifications and office of judicial administration; sunset.
- 20-3202 Same; membership; not subject to open meetings act; definitions.
- 20-3203 Same; goals of evaluation process.
- 20-3204 Same; surveys; performance standards; plans and procedures; public recommendations; adoption of rules; immunity; indemnification.
- 20-3205 Same; confidentiality of surveys and results; exceptions; subject to rules.
- 20-3206 Same; reduction or discontinuance of program.
- 20-3207 Same; judicial performance fund.
- 20-3208 Same; employment of retirants to perform services therefor; agreement; stipend, amount; state health care benefits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.