2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 20. - COURTS
Article 31. - CLERK OF DISTRICT COURT
- 20-3102 Duties in general.
- 20-3104 Oath of deputies.
- 20-3105 Oaths, affirmations and acknowledgments.
- 20-3107 Montgomery county; court offices.
- 20-3108 Same; duties of county commissioners.
- 20-3109 Neosho county; court offices.
- 20-3110 Same; duties of county commissioners.
- 20-3126 County law libraries; establishment; election; registration; fees; filing pleadings signed by attorney; where attorney required to register.
- 20-3127 Same; board of trustees; use of fees and donations; use of library; treasurer, duties; custodian and librarian and assistants in certain counties; duties, compensation; attorneys not liable to pay occupational tax or city license fee.
- 20-3128 Same; maintenance of library.
- 20-3129 Same; library fees assessed in certain cases.
- 20-3130 Same; use and investment of idle funds.
- 20-3131 Same; branch library, when.
- 20-3132 Same; joint law library; establishment and maintenance.
- 20-3133 Clerks and deputies of district court; prohibited conduct.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.