2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 20. - COURTS
Article 26. - RETIREMENT SYSTEM FOR JUSTICES AND JUDGES
- 20-2601 Definitions.
- 20-261a Abolition of Kansas judges retirement board; transfer of powers, duties and functions to board of trustees of Kansas public employees retirement system; preservation of decisions, determinations and rules and regulations; adoption of new rules and regulations.
- 20-261b Abolition of Kansas retirement fund for judges; transfer of assets to Kansas public employees retirement fund; credit of contributions; authorizing transfer endorsements.
- 20-261c Preservation of entitlement to receive retirement annuity or other benefit or return of contributions from Kansas retirement fund for judges.
- 20-2603 Judges' member contributions; payroll deductions; disposition; interest; employer pickup of member contributions.
- 20-2605 Employment of actuary, duties; employer contribution rate; request for appropriation; actuarial cost of new enactments.
- 20-2606 Refund of accumulated contributions, when; reinstatement to original membership status, return of withdrawn contributions; purchase of previously forfeited service credit.
- 20-2607 Death prior to or subsequent to retirement; refund to beneficiary, when.
- 20-2608 Retirement ages; exceptions; early retirement benefit reduction.
- 20-2609 Retirement annuity for permanently disabled; application; examination; finding by supreme court; eligibility for retirement under 20-2608; final average salary adjustment.
- 20-2610 Retirement annuity; computation; maximum; final average salary.
- 20-26,10a Retirement annuity options; elections of judge and spouse; joint annuitants.
- 20-26,10d Application of act.
- 20-2611 Statement of facts upon retirement; determination of amount of annuity.
- 20-2612 Annuity payments; re-examination of permanently disabled, when; discontinuance of payments, when.
- 20-2614 Appointment of successor upon retirement of justice or judge.
- 20-2616 Designation and assignment of retired justices and judges to perform judicial service and duties; revocation; powers; compensation and expense allowances, limitation.
- 20-2618 Benefits exempt from state and local taxes and legal process and nonassignable, exceptions for decrees for support and maintenance and qualified domestic relations orders and lump-sum death benefit assigned to a funeral establishment.
- 20-2620 District magistrate judges to become members of retirement system for judges; transfer of contributions; purchase of service credit.
- 20-2621 Purchase of additional benefits for service credit by certain judges.
- 20-2622 Employment of retirants; temporary judicial duties; agreement; stipend, amount; state health care benefits; no limitation on court's authority to make judicial assignments pursuant to law.
- 20-2623 Applicability of federal internal revenue code and K.S.A. 74-49,123 to the system.
- 20-2624 Retirement system for judges as division of KPERS; applicability of KPERS provisions.
- 20-2625 Purchase of participating service credit for certain military service.
- 20-2626 Purchase of service for VISTA service.
- 20-2627 Purchase of service credit for service pursuant to an assigned judicial duties agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.