2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 20. - COURTS
Article 22. - JUDICIAL COUNCIL
- 20-2201 Judicial council; members; appointment; term.
- 20-2202 Chairperson; meetings.
- 20-2203 Duties of judicial council.
- 20-2204 Reports; publication.
- 20-2206 Compensation and allowances of members; advisory committee members; payment.
- 20-2207 Publications fee fund; fund use; expenditures.
- 20-2208 Judicial council fund; expenditures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.