2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 20. - COURTS
Article 2. - REPORTER OF SUPREME COURT AND REPORTS
- 20-201 Oath of reporter.
- 20-202 Notes of decisions.
- 20-203 Syllabus of points of law.
- 20-204 Duties in preparing reports.
- 20-205 Publication of supreme court and court of appeals cases.
- 20-206 Copyright of reports.
- 20-207 Delivery of court reports to state law librarian.
- 20-208 Exchanges, distribution and sale of Kansas reports; preservation of proofs, matrices, plates, computer tapes and impressions; use for computerized legal research.
- 20-28b Distribution of supreme court reports to legislative coordinating council.
- 20-209 Set of Kansas reports for each district judge position; duties of clerk of district court.
- 20-210 Replacement without charge, when.
- 20-211 Advance sheets; distribution and sale; subscription to advance sheets and permanent report; withholding opinions; removal of advance sheets from inventories upon publication of bound volume.
- 20-212 Sale of courts of appeals reports and Wyandotte constitutional convention proceedings.
- 20-213 Sale of reports; disposition of moneys; library report fee fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.