2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 20. - COURTS
Article 1a. - JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT MONEYS
- 20-1a01 Bar discipline program; use and disposition of moneys received; expenditures; bar discipline fee fund; subject to post audit.
- 20-1a02 Examination of certified shorthand reporters; use and disposition of moneys received; court reporters fee fund; expenditures; compensation of board of examiners.
- 20-1a03 Admission to practice law; use and disposition of moneys received; bar admission fee fund; expenditures; compensation of board of law examiners.
- 20-1a04 Clerk of supreme court to remit moneys to state treasurer; exceptions; disposition of funds.
- 20-1a05 Expenditures by supreme court.
- 20-1a06 Temporary deposits in bank account by clerk of supreme court; expenditures; subject to post audit.
- 20-1a07 Frequency of remittance of funds.
- 20-1a11 Judicial branch education fund; receipts; expenditures; municipal judge training fund abolished.
- 20-1a12 Judiciary technology fund; fund use; expenditures.
- 20-1a13 Courts accept credit cards to collect fees.
- 20-1a14 Judicial branch nonjudicial salary initiative fund; authorized uses of moneys credited to fund.
- 20-1a15 Judicial branch nonjudicial salary adjustment fund; authorized uses of moneys credited to fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.