2011 Kansas Code
Chapter 10. - BONDS AND WARRANTS
Article 11. - CASH-BASIS LAW
- 10-1101 Definitions.
- 10-1102 Citation of act; cash basis for municipalities.
- 10-1112 Issuance of warrants and other evidences of indebtedness unlawful.
- 10-1113 Creating indebtedness in excess of funds unlawful; exceptions.
- 10-1114 Clerks not to issue or sign orders.
- 10-1115 Treasurers not to pay orders.
- 10-1116 Limits of indebtedness may be exceeded, when; creating indebtedness in violation of act unlawful.
- 10-11,16a Cash basis law; exemptions.
- 10-11,16b Lease, lease-purchase or installment-purchase agreements; agreements for electric interconnection or transmission facilities; when allowed under cash-basis law.
- 10-11,16c Lease-purchase agreements; conditions; protest petition and election, when.
- 10-1117 Clerk or secretary; record of moneys; contracts and indebtedness of municipality; records of orders, warrant checks; exhibition of records upon request; notice.
- 10-1118 Treasurer; record of moneys on hand and in each fund; exhibition of record or statement in writing.
- 10-1119 Void contracts and orders.
- 10-1120 Excess tax levying not basis of protest.
- 10-1121 Penalties for violations.
- 10-1122 Invalidity of part.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.