2019 Iowa Code
Title XIV - PROPERTY
Chapter 561 - HOMESTEAD
- Section 561.1 - “Homestead” defined.
- Section 561.2 - Extent and value.
- Section 561.3 - Dwelling and appurtenances.
- Section 561.4 - Selecting — platting.
- Section 561.5 - Platted by officer having execution.
- Section 561.6 - Platting under order of court.
- Section 561.7 - Changes — nonconsenting spouse.
- Section 561.8 - Referees to determine exemption.
- Section 561.9 - Referring back — marking off — costs.
- Section 561.10 - Change of circumstances.
- Section 561.11 - Occupancy by surviving spouse.
- Section 561.12 - Life possession in lieu of dower.
- Section 561.13 - Conveyance or encumbrance.
- Section 561.14 - Devise.
- Section 561.15 - Removal of spouse or children.
- Section 561.16 - Exemption.
- Section 561.17
- Section 561.18 - Descent.
- Section 561.19 - Exemption in hands of issue.
- Section 561.20 - New homestead exempt.
- Section 561.21 - Debts for which homestead liable.
- Section 561.22 - Notice of homestead exemption waiver requirement.
- Section 561.23
- Section 561.24
- Section 561.25
- Section 561.26 - Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.