There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 Iowa Code
Title XIV - PROPERTY
Chapter 557A - TIME-SHARES
- Section 557A.1 - Time-share Act.
- Section 557A.2 - Definitions.
- Section 557A.3 - Applicability to time-share programs located out-of-state.
- Section 557A.4 - Action for partition.
- Section 557A.5 - Status of time-share estates.
- Section 557A.6 - Creation of time-share estates.
- Section 557A.7 - Arrangements for management and operation of a time-share estate program.
- Section 557A.8 - Developer control period.
- Section 557A.9 - Creation of time-share uses.
- Section 557A.10 - Arrangement for management and operation of a time-share use program.
- Section 557A.11 - Disclosure requirements.
- Section 557A.12 - Additional disclosure requirements relating to exchange programs.
- Section 557A.13 - Exemptions from disclosure requirements.
- Section 557A.14 - Purchaser’s and developer’s rights relating to property report.
- Section 557A.15 - Release from liens.
- Section 557A.16 - Enforcement and cause of action.
- Section 557A.17 - Blanket mortgage or other liens affecting a time-share interval at time of first conveyance.
- Section 557A.18 - Financing of time-share programs.
- Section 557A.19 - Lienholder’s rights.
- Section 557A.20 - Selling time-share estates — license required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.