2019 Iowa Code
Title IV - PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 156 - FUNERAL DIRECTING, MORTUARY SCIENCE, AND CREMATION
- Section 156.1 - Definitions.
- Section 156.1A - Provision of services.
- Section 156.2 - Persons excluded.
- Section 156.3 - Eligibility requirements.
- Section 156.4 - Funeral directors.
- Section 156.5
- Section 156.6
- Section 156.7
- Section 156.8 - Internships.
- Section 156.8A - Student practicum.
- Section 156.9 - Revocation of license to practice mortuary science.
- Section 156.10 - Inspection.
- Section 156.11
- Section 156.12 - Funeral directors — solicitation of business — exceptions — penalty.
- Section 156.13 - Certificate of national board in lieu of examination.
- Section 156.14 - Funeral establishment and cremation establishment license.
- Section 156.15 - Funeral establishments and cremation establishments — license required — discipline, violations, and penalties.
- Section 156.16 - Unlicensed practice — injunctions, civil penalties, consent agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.