2019 Iowa Code
Title IV - PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 144A - LIFE-SUSTAINING PROCEDURES
- Section 144A.1 - Short title.
- Section 144A.2 - Definitions.
- Section 144A.3 - Declaration relating to use of life-sustaining procedures.
- Section 144A.4 - Revocation of declaration.
- Section 144A.5 - Determination of terminal condition.
- Section 144A.6 - Treatment of qualified patients.
- Section 144A.7 - Procedure in absence of declaration.
- Section 144A.7A - Out-of-hospital do-not-resuscitate orders.
- Section 144A.8 - Transfer of patients.
- Section 144A.9 - Immunities.
- Section 144A.10 - Penalties.
- Section 144A.11 - General provisions.
- Section 144A.12 - Application to existing declarations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.