2018 Iowa Code
Title XVI - CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 808B - INTERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Section 808B.1 - Definitions.
- Section 808B.2 - Unlawful acts — penalty.
- Section 808B.3 - Court order for interception by special agents.
- Section 808B.4 - Permissible disclosure and use.
- Section 808B.5 - Application and order.
- Section 808B.6 - Reports to state court administrator.
- Section 808B.7 - Contents of intercepted wire, oral, or electronic communication as evidence.
- Section 808B.8 - Civil damages authorized — civil and criminal immunity — injunctive relief.
- Section 808B.9
- Section 808B.10 - Restrictions on use and installation of a pen register or a trap and trace device.
- Section 808B.11 - Application and order to install and use a pen register or trap and trace device.
- Section 808B.12 - Emergency installation and use — subsequent application and order.
- Section 808B.13 - Assistance in installation and use of a pen register or a trap and trace device.
- Section 808B.14 - Reporting installation and use of pen registers and trap and trace devices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.