2018 Iowa Code
Title XVI - CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 727 - HEALTH, SAFETY, AND WELFARE
- Section 727.1 - Distributing dangerous substances.
- Section 727.2 - Fireworks.
- Section 727.3 - Abandoned or unattended refrigerators.
- Section 727.4 - Exposing persons to X-ray radiation.
- Section 727.5 - Obstruction of emergency communications.
- Section 727.6 - Falsely claiming emergency.
- Section 727.7 - Publication required.
- Section 727.8 - Electronic and mechanical eavesdropping.
- Section 727.9 - Transacting business without a license.
- Section 727.10 - Exhibiting persons.
- Section 727.11 - Disclosure of information concerning use of videotapes — penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.