2018 Iowa Code
Title XII - BUSINESS ENTITIES
Chapter 504 - REVISED IOWA NONPROFIT CORPORATION ACT
Section 504.1601 - Corporate records.
1. A corporation shall keep as permanent records minutes of all meetings of its members and board of directors, a record of all actions taken by the members or directors without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by committees of the board of directors as authorized by section 504.826, subsection 4.
2. A corporation shall maintain appropriate accounting records.
3. A corporation or its agent shall maintain a record of its members in a form that permits preparation of a list of the names and addresses of all members, in alphabetical order by class, showing the number of votes each member is entitled to vote.
4. A corporation shall maintain its records in written form or in another form capable of conversion into written form within a reasonable time.
5. A corporation shall keep a copy of all of the following records:
a. Its articles or restated articles of incorporation and all amendments to them currently in effect.
b. Its bylaws or restated bylaws and all amendments to them currently in effect.
c. Resolutions adopted by its board of directors relating to the characteristics, qualifications, rights, limitations, and obligations of members or any class or category of members.
d. The minutes of all meetings of members and records of all actions approved by the members for the past three years.
e. All written communications to members generally within the past three years, including the financial statements furnished for the past three years under section 504.1611.
f. A list of the names and business or home addresses of its current directors and officers.
g. Its most recent biennial report delivered to the secretary of state under section 504.1613.
2004 Acts, ch 1049, §167, 192
Referred to in §504.1602