2018 Iowa Code
Title XII - BUSINESS ENTITIES
Chapter 504 - REVISED IOWA NONPROFIT CORPORATION ACT
Section 504.1005 - Articles of amendment.
Articles of amendment.
After an amendment to the articles of incorporation has been adopted and approved in the manner required by this chapter and by the articles of incorporation or bylaws, the corporation amending its articles shall deliver to the secretary of state, for filing, articles of amendment setting forth:
1. The name of the corporation.
2. The text of each amendment adopted.
3. The date of each amendment’s adoption.
4. If approval by members was not required, a statement that the amendment was duly approved by the incorporators or by the board of directors, as the case may be, and that member approval was not required.
5. If approval by members was required, a statement that the amendment was duly approved by the members in the manner required by this chapter, the articles of incorporation, and bylaws.
6. If approval of the amendment by some person or persons other than the members, the board, or the incorporators is required pursuant to section 504.1031, a statement that the approval was obtained.
2004 Acts, ch 1049, §116, 192; 2006 Acts, ch 1089, §53, 54
Referred to in §504.1006