2018 Iowa Code
Title VIII - TRANSPORTATION
Chapter 322G - DEFECTIVE MOTOR VEHICLES (LEMON LAW)
- Section 322G.1 - Legislative intent.
- Section 322G.2 - Definitions.
- Section 322G.3 - Duties of manufacturer.
- Section 322G.4 - Nonconformity of motor vehicles.
- Section 322G.5 - Affirmative defenses.
- Section 322G.6 - Informal dispute settlement procedures — operations and certification.
- Section 322G.7 - Informal dispute settlement procedure — certification uniformity.
- Section 322G.8 - Consumer remedies.
- Section 322G.9 - Compliance and disciplinary action.
- Section 322G.10 - Unfair or deceptive trade practice.
- Section 322G.11 - Dealer liability.
- Section 322G.12 - Resale of returned vehicles.
- Section 322G.13 - Certain agreements void.
- Section 322G.14 - Rulemaking authority.
- Section 322G.15 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.