2017 Iowa Code
Title IV - PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 144B - DURABLE POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR HEALTH CARE
- Section 144B.1 - Definitions.
- Section 144B.2 - Durable power of attorney for health care.
- Section 144B.3 - Requirements.
- Section 144B.4 - Individuals ineligible to be attorney in fact.
- Section 144B.5 - Durable power of attorney for health care — form.
- Section 144B.6 - Attorney in fact — priority to make decisions.
- Section 144B.7 - Authority to review medical records.
- Section 144B.8 - Revocation of durable power of attorney.
- Section 144B.9 - Immunities and responsibilities.
- Section 144B.10 - Emergency treatment.
- Section 144B.11 - Prohibited practices.
- Section 144B.12 - General provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.