2016 Iowa Code
Title XVI - CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 809A - FORFEITURE REFORM ACT
- Section 809A.1 - Definitions.
- Section 809A.2 - Jurisdiction and venue.
- Section 809A.3 - Conduct giving rise to forfeiture.
- Section 809A.4 - Property subject to forfeiture.
- Section 809A.5 - Exemptions.
- Section 809A.6 - Seizure of property for forfeiture.
- Section 809A.7 - Property management and preservation.
- Section 809A.8 - Commencement of forfeiture proceedings — property release requirements.
- Section 809A.9 - Liens.
- Section 809A.10 - Trustees — penalties.
- Section 809A.11 - Claims — petitions for recognition of exemption.
- Section 809A.12 - Judicial proceedings generally.
- Section 809A.13 - In rem proceedings.
- Section 809A.14 - In personam proceedings.
- Section 809A.15 - Substituted assets — supplemental remedies.
- Section 809A.16 - Disposition of property.
- Section 809A.17 - Allocation of forfeited property.
- Section 809A.18 - Powers of enforcement personnel.
- Section 809A.19 - Immunity orders.
- Section 809A.20 - Statute of limitations.
- Section 809A.21 - Summary forfeiture of controlled substances.
- Section 809A.22 - Bar to collateral action.
- Section 809A.23 - Statutory construction.
- Section 809A.24 - Uniformity of application.
- Section 809A.25 - Rulemaking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.