There is a newer version of the Iowa Code
2016 Iowa Code
Title XVI - CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 708A - TERRORISM
- Section 708A.1 - Definitions.
- Section 708A.2 - Terrorism.
- Section 708A.3 - Value for purposes of material support and resources.
- Section 708A.4 - Soliciting or providing material support or resources for terrorism.
- Section 708A.5 - Threat of terrorism.
- Section 708A.6 - Obstruction of terrorism prosecution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.