2016 Iowa Code
Title XVI - CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
Chapter 707 - HOMICIDE AND RELATED CRIMES
- Section 707.1 - Murder defined.
- Section 707.2 - Murder in the first degree.
- Section 707.3 - Murder in the second degree.
- Section 707.3A - Solicitation to commit murder.
- Section 707.4 - Voluntary manslaughter.
- Section 707.5 - Involuntary manslaughter.
- Section 707.6 - Civil liability.
- Section 707.6A - Homicide or serious injury by vehicle.
- Section 707.7 - Feticide.
- Section 707.8 - Nonconsensual termination — serious injury to a human pregnancy.
- Section 707.8A - Partial-birth abortion prohibited — exceptions — penalties.
- Section 707.9 - Murder of fetus aborted alive.
- Section 707.10 - Duty to preserve the life of the fetus.
- Section 707.11 - Attempt to commit murder.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.