2016 Iowa Code
Title XIII - COMMERCE
Chapter 533D - DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES
- Section 533D.1 - Title.
- Section 533D.2 - Definitions.
- Section 533D.3 - License required — application process — display.
- Section 533D.4 - Surrender of license.
- Section 533D.5 - Change in circumstances — notification of superintendent.
- Section 533D.6 - Continued operation after change in ownership — approval of superintendent required.
- Section 533D.7 - Principal place of business — branch offices authorized.
- Section 533D.7A - Notice of name change.
- Section 533D.8 - Other business operations at same site — restrictions.
- Section 533D.9 - Fee restriction — required disclosure.
- Section 533D.10 - Prohibited acts by licensee.
- Section 533D.11 - Examination of records by superintendent — fees.
- Section 533D.12 - Disciplinary action.
- Section 533D.13 - Cease and desist order — injunction.
- Section 533D.14 - Administrative penalty.
- Section 533D.15 - Criminal violation — operation of business without license — injunction.
- Section 533D.16 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.