2016 Iowa Code
Title XII - BUSINESS ENTITIES
Chapter 499B - HORIZONTAL PROPERTY (CONDOMINIUMS)
- Section 499B.1 - Short title.
- Section 499B.2 - Definitions.
- Section 499B.3 - Recording of declaration to submit property to regime.
- Section 499B.4 - Contents of declaration.
- Section 499B.5 - Contents of deeds of apartments.
- Section 499B.6 - Copy of the floor plans to be filed.
- Section 499B.7 - Interest in common elements — reference to them in instrument.
- Section 499B.8 - Removal from provisions of this chapter.
- Section 499B.9 - Removal no bar to subsequent resubmission.
- Section 499B.10 - Individual apartments and interest in common elements are alienable.
- Section 499B.11 - Real property tax and special assessments — levy on each apartment.
- Section 499B.12 - Liens against apartments — removal from lien — effect of part payment.
- Section 499B.13 - Limitation upon availability of partition — exception as to limitation of partition by joint ownership.
- Section 499B.14 - Bylaws.
- Section 499B.15 - Contents of bylaws.
- Section 499B.16 - Disposition of property — destruction or damage.
- Section 499B.17 - Lien against owner of unit.
- Section 499B.18 - Common expenses before foreclosure.
- Section 499B.19 - Common expenses after voluntary conveyance.
- Section 499B.20 - Conversions to meet building codes.
- Section 499B.21 - Effect of documents and instruments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.