2016 Iowa Code
Title IV - PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 137 - LOCAL BOARDS OF HEALTH
- Section 137.101 - Title and purpose.
- Section 137.102 - Definitions.
- Section 137.103 - Local boards of health — jurisdiction.
- Section 137.104 - Local boards of health — powers and duties.
- Section 137.105 - Local boards of health — membership and meetings.
- Section 137.106 - District boards of health — request to form.
- Section 137.107 - Request reviewed by state department.
- Section 137.108 - Initial appointment of district board of health.
- Section 137.109 - Organizational structure of district board.
- Section 137.110 - District personnel.
- Section 137.111 - District treasurer and auditor.
- Section 137.112 - District public health fund — budget.
- Section 137.113 - Adding to district.
- Section 137.114 - Withdrawal from district.
- Section 137.115 - Dissolution of county boards.
- Section 137.116 - Emergency request for funds.
- Section 137.117 - Penalties — criminal and civil.
- Section 137.118 - Individual choice of treatment.
- Section 137.119 - Adoption of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.