2016 Iowa Code
Title II - ELECTIONS AND OFFICIAL DUTIES
Chapter 46 - NOMINATION AND ELECTION OF JUDGES
- Section 46.1 - Appointment of state judicial nominating commissioners.
- Section 46.2 - Election of state judicial nominating commissioners.
- Section 46.2A - Special appointment or election of state judicial nominating commission members.
- Section 46.3 - Appointment of district judicial nominating commissioners.
- Section 46.4 - Election of district judicial nominating commissioners.
- Section 46.5 - Vacancies.
- Section 46.5A - Judicial nominating commission expenses.
- Section 46.6 - Equal seniority.
- Section 46.7 - Eligibility to vote.
- Section 46.8 - Certified list.
- Section 46.9 - Conduct of elections.
- Section 46.9A - Notice preceding nomination of elective nominating commissioners.
- Section 46.10 - Nomination of elective nominating commissioners.
- Section 46.11 - Certification of commissioners.
- Section 46.12 - Notification of vacancy and resignation.
- Section 46.13 - Notice of meetings.
- Section 46.14 - Nomination.
- Section 46.14A - Court of appeals — nominees.
- Section 46.15 - Appointments to be from nominees.
- Section 46.16 - Terms of judges.
- Section 46.17 - Time of judicial election.
- Section 46.18 - Eligibility of voters.
- Section 46.19 - Election registers.
- Section 46.20 - Declaration of candidacy.
- Section 46.21 - Conduct of elections.
- Section 46.22 - Voting.
- Section 46.23 - General election and absent voter laws.
- Section 46.24 - Results of election.
- Section 46.25 - Eligible elector defined.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.