2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XVI - CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
SUBTITLE 1 - CRIME CONTROL AND CRIMINAL ACTS
CHAPTER 725 - VICE
- Section 725.1 - Prostitution.
- Section 725.2 - Pimping.
- Section 725.3 - Pandering.
- Section 725.4 - Leasing premises for prostitution.
- Section 725.5 - Keeping gambling houses.
- Section 725.6 - “Keeper” defined.
- Section 725.7 - Gaming and betting — penalty.
- Section 725.8 - Wagers — forfeiture.
- Section 725.9 - Possession of gambling devices prohibited — exception for manufacturing.
- Section 725.10 - Pool selling — places used.
- Section 725.11 - Bullfights and other contests.
- Section 725.12 - Lotteries and lottery tickets — definition — prosecution.
- Section 725.13 - Definition of bookmaking.
- Section 725.14 - Exception for state racing and gaming commission and pari-mutuel betting.
- Section 725.15 - Exceptions for legal gambling.
- Section 725.16 - Gambling penalty.
- Section 725.17 - Protection money prohibited.
- Section 725.18 - Collection service prohibited.
- Section 725.19 - Gambling by underage persons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.