2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 685 - FALSE CLAIMS
- Section 685.1 - Definitions.
- Section 685.2 - Acts subjecting person to treble damages, costs, and civil penalties exceptions.
- Section 685.3 - Investigations and prosecutions powers of prosecuting authority civil actions by individuals as qui tam plaintiffs and as private citizens jurisdiction of courts.
- Section 685.4 - Procedure statute of limitations.
- Section 685.5 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 685.6 - Civil investigative demands.
- Section 685.7 - Rulemaking authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.