2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 684 - FRAUDULENT TRANSFERS
- Section 684.1 - Definitions.
- Section 684.2 - Insolvency.
- Section 684.3 - Value.
- Section 684.4 - Transfers fraudulent as to present and future creditors.
- Section 684.5 - Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- Section 684.6 - When transfer is made or obligation is incurred.
- Section 684.7 - Remedies of creditors.
- Section 684.8 - Defenses, liability, and protection of transferee.
- Section 684.9 - Extinguishment of cause of action.
- Section 684.10 - Supplementary provisions.
- Section 684.11 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 684.12 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.