2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 679A - ARBITRATION
- Section 679A.1 - Validity of arbitration agreement.
- Section 679A.2 - Proceedings to compel or stay arbitration.
- Section 679A.3 - Appointment of arbitrators by district court.
- Section 679A.4 - Majority action by arbitrators.
- Section 679A.5 - Hearing.
- Section 679A.6 - Representation by attorney.
- Section 679A.7 - Witnesses, subpoenas, depositions.
- Section 679A.8 - Award.
- Section 679A.9 - Change of award by arbitrators.
- Section 679A.10 - Fees and expenses of arbitration.
- Section 679A.11 - Confirmation of an award.
- Section 679A.12 - Vacating an award.
- Section 679A.13 - Modification or correction of award.
- Section 679A.14 - Judgment or decree on award.
- Section 679A.15 - Applications to district court.
- Section 679A.16 - Venue.
- Section 679A.17 - Appeals.
- Section 679A.18 - Chapter not retroactive.
- Section 679A.19 - Disputes between governmental agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.