2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 674 - CHANGING NAMES
- Section 674.1 - Authorization.
- Section 674.2 - Petition to court.
- Section 674.3 - Petition copy.
- Section 674.4 - When granted.
- Section 674.5 - Contents of decree.
- Section 674.6 - Notice — consent.
- Section 674.7 - Copy to Iowa department of public health.
- Section 674.8 - Copy to counties.
- Section 674.9 - Former name indicated.
- Section 674.10 - Fee.
- Section 674.11 - County clerk’s record.
- Section 674.12 - Repealed by 77 Acts, ch 136, §5.
- Section 674.13 - Further change barred.
- Section 674.14 - Indexing in real property record.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.