2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 670 - TORT LIABILITY OF GOVERNMENTAL SUBDIVISIONS
- Section 670.1 - Definitions.
- Section 670.2 - Liability imposed.
- Section 670.3 - Actual knowledge of defect as defense.
- Section 670.4 - Claims exempted.
- Section 670.5 - Limitation of actions.
- Section 670.6 - Death — claim presented by another.
- Section 670.7 - Insurance.
- Section 670.8 - Officers and employees defended.
- Section 670.9 - Compromise and settlement.
- Section 670.10 - Tax to pay judgment or settlement.
- Section 670.11 - Claims not retrospective.
- Section 670.12 - Officers and employees — personal liability.
- Section 670.13 - Default judgments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.