2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 669 - STATE TORT CLAIMS
- Section 669.1 - Citation and applicability.
- Section 669.2 - Definitions.
- Section 669.3 - Adjustment and settlement of claims.
- Section 669.4 - District court to hold hearings.
- Section 669.5 - When suit permitted — employees of the state.
- Section 669.6 - Applicable rules.
- Section 669.7 - Appeal.
- Section 669.8 - Judgment as bar.
- Section 669.9 - Compromise and settlement.
- Section 669.10 - Award conclusive on state.
- Section 669.11 - Payment of award.
- Section 669.12 - Report by director.
- Section 669.13 - Limitation of actions.
- Section 669.14 - Exceptions.
- Section 669.15 - Attorney fees and expenses — penalty.
- Section 669.16 - Remedies exclusive.
- Section 669.17 - Adjustment of other claims.
- Section 669.18 - Extension of time.
- Section 669.19 - Investigation of claims.
- Section 669.20 - Liability insurance.
- Section 669.21 - Employees defended and indemnified.
- Section 669.22 - Actions in federal court.
- Section 669.23 - Employee liability.
- Section 669.24 - State volunteers.
- Section 669.25 - Liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.