2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 668 - LIABILITY IN TORT — COMPARATIVE FAULT
- Section 668.1 - Fault defined.
- Section 668.2 - Party defined.
- Section 668.3 - Comparative fault — effect — payment method.
- Section 668.4 - Joint and several liability.
- Section 668.5 - Right of contribution.
- Section 668.6 - Enforcement of contribution.
- Section 668.7 - Effect of release.
- Section 668.8 - Tolling of statute.
- Section 668.9 - Insurance practice.
- Section 668.10 - Governmental exemptions.
- Section 668.11 - Disclosure of expert witnesses in liability cases involving licensed professionals.
- Section 668.12 - Liability for products — defenses.
- Section 668.13 - Interest on judgments.
- Section 668.14 - Evidence of previous payment or future right of payment.
- Section 668.15 - Damages resulting from sexual abuse — evidence.
- Section 668.16 - Applicability of
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.