2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 667 - SEIZURE OF BOATS OR RAFTS
- Section 667.1 - Seizure.
- Section 667.2 - Petition and warrant.
- Section 667.3 - Warrant issued on Sunday.
- Section 667.4 - Service of notice.
- Section 667.5 - Service of warrant.
- Section 667.6 - Who may appear.
- Section 667.7 - Bond to discharge.
- Section 667.8 - Special execution.
- Section 667.9 - Sale.
- Section 667.10 - Fractional share sold.
- Section 667.11 - Appeal.
- Section 667.12 - Rights saved.
- Section 667.13 - Contract alleged.
- Section 667.14 - Lien.
- Section 667.15 - Appearance by executing bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.