2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 665 - CONTEMPTS
- Section 665.1 - “Court” defined.
- Section 665.2 - Acts constituting contempt.
- Section 665.3 - In courts of record.
- Section 665.4 - Punishment.
- Section 665.5 - Imprisonment.
- Section 665.6 - Affidavit necessary.
- Section 665.7 - Notice to show cause.
- Section 665.8 - Testimony reduced to writing.
- Section 665.9 - Personal knowledge of court — record required.
- Section 665.10 - Warrant of commitment.
- Section 665.11 - Revision by certiorari.
- Section 665.12 - Indictment not barred.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.