2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 661 - MANDAMUS
- Section 661.1 - Definition.
- Section 661.2 - Discretion — exercise of.
- Section 661.3 - Nature of action.
- Section 661.4 - Order issued.
- Section 661.5 - Auxiliary remedy.
- Section 661.6 - “Enforceable duty” defined.
- Section 661.7 - Other plain, speedy and adequate remedy.
- Section 661.8 - When order granted.
- Section 661.9 - Petition.
- Section 661.10 - Other pleadings.
- Section 661.11 - Repealed by 67 Acts, ch 400, §197.
- Section 661.12 - Injunction may issue — joinder.
- Section 661.13 - Peremptory order.
- Section 661.14 - Form of order — return.
- Section 661.15 - Performance by another — costs.
- Section 661.16 - Temporary orders.
- Section 661.17 - Appeal by state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.