2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 658 - WASTE AND TRESPASS
- Section 658.1 - Definitions.
- Section 658.1A - Treble damages.
- Section 658.2 - Forfeiture and eviction.
- Section 658.3 - Who deemed to have committed.
- Section 658.4 - Treble damages for injury to trees.
- Section 658.5 - Estate of remainder or reversion.
- Section 658.6 - Action by heir.
- Section 658.7 - Purchaser at execution sale.
- Section 658.8 - Settlers on lands of state.
- Section 658.9 - Holder of tax certificate.
- Section 658.10 - Disposition of money.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.