2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 657A - ABANDONED OR UNSAFE BUILDINGS — ABATEMENT BY REHABILITATION
- Section 657A.1 - Definitions.
- Section 657A.2 - Petition.
- Section 657A.3 - Interested persons — opportunity to abate public nuisance.
- Section 657A.4 - Appointment of receiver.
- Section 657A.5 - Determination of costs of abatement.
- Section 657A.6 - Powers and duties of receiver.
- Section 657A.7 - Priority of receiver’s mortgage.
- Section 657A.8 - Assessment of costs.
- Section 657A.9 - Discharge of receiver.
- Section 657A.10 - Compensation and liability of receiver.
- Section 657A.10A - Petition by city for title to abandoned property.
- Section 657A.11 - Jurisdiction — remedies.
- Section 657A.12 - Indexing of petition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.