2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 657 - NUISANCES
- Section 657.1 - Nuisance — what constitutes — action to abate — electric utility defense.
- Section 657.2 - What deemed nuisances.
- Section 657.2A - Indexing of petition.
- Section 657.3 - Penalty — abatement.
- Section 657.4 - Process.
- Section 657.5 - Repealed by 72 Acts, ch 1124, §282.
- Section 657.6 - Stay of execution.
- Section 657.7 - Expenses — how collected.
- Section 657.8 - Feedlots.
- Section 657.9 - Shooting ranges.
- Section 657.10 - Mediation notice.
- Section 657.11 - Animal feeding operations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.