2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 655 - SATISFACTION OF MORTGAGES
- Section 655.1 - Written instrument acknowledging satisfaction.
- Section 655.2 - Repealed by 99 Acts, ch 54, §3.
- Section 655.3 - Penalty for failure to discharge.
- Section 655.4 - Entry of foreclosure.
- Section 655.5 - Instrument of satisfaction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.