2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 650 - DISPUTED CORNERS AND BOUNDARIES
- Section 650.1 - When allowed.
- Section 650.2 - County as party.
- Section 650.3 - Notice.
- Section 650.4 - Nature of action.
- Section 650.5 - Petition.
- Section 650.6 - Specific issues — acquiescence.
- Section 650.7 - Commission.
- Section 650.8 - Oath — assistants.
- Section 650.9 - Hearing.
- Section 650.10 - Finding as to acquiescence.
- Section 650.11 - Adjournments — report.
- Section 650.12 - Exceptions — hearing in court.
- Section 650.13 - Decree conclusive.
- Section 650.14 - Boundaries by acquiescence established.
- Section 650.15 - Appeal.
- Section 650.16 - Costs.
- Section 650.17 - Boundaries by agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.