2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 649 - QUIETING TITLE
- Section 649.1 - Who may bring action.
- Section 649.2 - Petition.
- Section 649.3 - Notice.
- Section 649.4 - Disclaimer — costs.
- Section 649.5 - Demand for quitclaim — attorney fees.
- Section 649.6 - Equitable proceedings.
- Section 649.7 - Deeds — recitals — rebuttable and conclusive presumptions.
- Section 649.8 - Construction of Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.