2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 5 - SPECIAL ACTIONS
CHAPTER 648 - FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER
- Section 648.1 - Grounds.
- Section 648.1A - Nonprofit transitional housing exempted.
- Section 648.2 - By legal representatives.
- Section 648.3 - Notice to quit.
- Section 648.4 - Notice terminating tenancy.
- Section 648.5 - Venue service of original noticehearing.
- Section 648.6 - Notice to lienholders.
- Section 648.9 - Change of venue.
- Section 648.10 - Service by publication.
- Section 648.15 - How title tried.
- Section 648.16 - Priority of assignment.
- Section 648.17 - Remedy not exclusive.
- Section 648.18 - Possession — bar.
- Section 648.19 - No joinder or counterclaim — exception.
- Section 648.20 - Order for removal.
- Section 648.21 - Repealed by 72 Acts, ch 1124, §282.
- Section 648.22 - Judgment — execution — costs.
- Section 648.22A - Executions involving mobile homes and manufactured homes.
- Section 648.22B - Cases where mobile or manufactured home is the subject of a foreclosure action.
- Section 648.23 - Restitution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.