2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 4 - PROBATE — FIDUCIARIES
CHAPTER 633E - UNIFORM DISCLAIMER OF PROPERTY INTEREST ACT
- Section 633E.1 - Short title.
- Section 633E.2 - Definitions.
- Section 633E.3 - Scope.
- Section 633E.4 - Tax qualified disclaimer.
- Section 633E.5 - Power to disclaim — general requirements — when irrevocable.
- Section 633E.6 - Effect of disclaimer of interest in property.
- Section 633E.7 - Disclaimer of rights of survivorship in jointly held property.
- Section 633E.8 - Disclaimer of interest by trustee.
- Section 633E.9 - Disclaimer of power of appointment or other power not held in fiduciary capacity.
- Section 633E.10 - Disclaimer by appointee, object, or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment.
- Section 633E.11 - Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity.
- Section 633E.12 - Delivery or filing.
- Section 633E.13 - When disclaimer barred or limited.
- Section 633E.14 - Chapter supplemented by other law.
- Section 633E.15 - Medical assistance eligibility.
- Section 633E.16 - Application to existing relationship.
- Section 633E.17 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.