2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XV - JUDICIAL BRANCH AND JUDICIAL PROCEDURES
SUBTITLE 4 - PROBATE — FIDUCIARIES
CHAPTER 633D - TRANSFER ON DEATH SECURITY REGISTRATION
- Section 633D.1 - Short title — rules of construction.
- Section 633D.2 - Definitions.
- Section 633D.3 - Registration in beneficiary form — sole or joint tenancy ownership.
- Section 633D.4 - Registration in beneficiary form — applicable law.
- Section 633D.5 - Origination of registration in beneficiary form.
- Section 633D.6 - Form of registration in beneficiary form.
- Section 633D.7 - Effect of registration in beneficiary form.
- Section 633D.8 - Claims against a beneficiary of a transfer on death security registration.
- Section 633D.9 - Death of the owner.
- Section 633D.10 - Protection of registering entity.
- Section 633D.11 - Nontestamentary transfer on death.
- Section 633D.12 - Terms, conditions, and forms for registration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.