2015 Iowa Code
TITLE XII - BUSINESS ENTITIES
SUBTITLE 2 - BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL CORPORATIONS AND COMPANIES
CHAPTER 496C - PROFESSIONAL CORPORATIONS
- Section 496C.1 - Short title.
- Section 496C.2 - Definitions.
- Section 496C.3 - Applicability of Iowa business corporation Act.
- Section 496C.4 - Purposes and powers.
- Section 496C.5 - Corporate name.
- Section 496C.6 - Who may incorporate.
- Section 496C.7 - Practice by professional corporation.
- Section 496C.8 - Professional regulation.
- Section 496C.9 - Relationship and liability to persons served.
- Section 496C.10 - Issuance of shares.
- Section 496C.11 - Transfer of shares.
- Section 496C.12 - Convertible securities — stock rights and options.
- Section 496C.13 - Voting trust — proxy.
- Section 496C.14 - Required purchase by professional corporation of its own shares.
- Section 496C.15 - Certificates representing shares.
- Section 496C.16 - Management.
- Section 496C.17 - Bylaws.
- Section 496C.18 - Merger or consolidation.
- Section 496C.19 - Dissolution or liquidation.
- Section 496C.20 - Foreign professional corporation.
- Section 496C.21 - Biennial report.
- Section 496C.22 - Corporations organized under other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Iowa may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.